Wednesday, June 09, 2010

SEO in Waukegan is easy.

Check this out. If you're in a city of less than 100,000 and you localize your information on your website or blog, it's really easy to optimize for a search engine. If you put enough info, it should happen on its own. Regarding that, I'd be willing to bet a dollar that this blog will be somewhere in the first three pages containing the words "SEO" and "Waukegan". And I'm not really trying hard. If you're paying a lot for such services, and you're a small town business catering to a small town audience... Well, you know the ol' adage about a fool and their money.

But hey I'm just one guy that does freelance work as a graphic artist. So what do I know about this kind of stuff? And it's not like you found my blog via those keywords right? ;)

No comments: