Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hunting for some decent .swf hosting...

I've been needing to find a good place for .swf files. Seems there's little in the way that allows direct linking or hosting of those things. And those that do have a file size ceiling that's too low. And those that don't have the ceiling have some other requirements of content (Has to be a short or game, and below such and such rating, it disappears) that makes hosting tricky... There's got to be at least one good place for experimenting with interactive content of a more random nature... Or maybe I'll just have to dig up an old website and see if I can still get into it. (Dunno if I remember the passwords even.) Probably won't do the remote linking thingy I'm looking for though.

Anyhow, I wonder why blog places will host a 100MB movie, but not a 10MB .swf? Seems funny.

At least I can get under 2MB stuff onto imageshack.us. Which is nice. Now if only their servers weren't so darn spotty...

No comments: